As one of the volunteer Co-CEOs of Pint of Science Australia, you will be responsible for overseeing and guiding the organization’s operations, strategy, and vision. Working closely with the other Co-CEO and the rest of the team, you will help drive Pint of Science Australia’s mission to bring science to the public in an engaging and accessible way.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the organization’s overall strategy and plans, in line with its mission and goals;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, including partners, sponsors, volunteers, and the media;
- Leading the organization’s fundraising efforts and managing its budget and financial performance;
- Overseeing the planning and execution of Pint of Science Australia’s events and programs, ensuring they are of high quality and deliver on their objectives; and
- Representing the organization at relevant conferences, meetings, and other public events.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong leadership, management, and communication skills, as well as a passion for science and its communication.
In return, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the direction of Pint of Science Australia and helping to bring the wonders of science to a wider audience. You will work with a dynamic and dedicated team of professionals and have the support of a passionate and engaged community of volunteers and supporters.
Things to consider before applying for the role:
- You must be eligible and apply for a director ID if successful; and
- Although this is a volunteer role it is one of significant responsibility and time commitment.
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role, please apply by sending through your resume and a covering letter or if you would like to find out more, please contact [email protected].
Applications Close: Friday 20 January, 5 pm (AEDT).