Pint of Science (“We” “Us” or “Our”) keeps certain basic information when you visit Our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what We will do with it.
This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to Us, or that We collect from you whilst you visit Our site. This policy only applies to Our site. If you leave Our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing.
We update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information that we collect
In running and maintaining Our website and selling tickets, We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of Our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location and browser data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, your name and email address when you purchase a ticket.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means. If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete a survey when buying a ticket and send you a survey after Our events, although you do not have to respond to them.
Use of your information
- We will only disclose your email address to carefully selected Pint of Science partners if you have ticked the opt-in box at checkout
- Any information provided in surveys will remain confidential and will be used for research purposes only and to improve future events
- If you have previously purchased tickets or services from us or signed up to our mailing list, we may contact you with further information or details about Our upcoming events. You can unsubscribe from these updates at any time.